Honestly, if I could shop online for everything I would. If you’ve been following the blog, you know a few weeks ago I shared my tips for successfully online shopping. The number one question I always get is “Where do you shop?” Because this is such a layered answer, I decided to share my top 10 online sites to shop. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. But what never changes is the amount of pride you feel when you score that ultimate DEAL!
1. Zara – I meannn, how hard was this to guess? I love Zara’s on trend consistency with the latest fashion. Their pieces are perfect transitional wardrobe pieces that are trendy & chic. You really cannot go wrong with them, although, they have become extremely popular over the years so items sell out quick. My advice is, if you love it, buy it before it’s sold out.
2. ASOS – Asos has been my go-to online shopping site for yearssss. The UK site has a range of brands from expensive to affordable. You can find wedding gowns, cocktail dress, good denim and statement shoes…all on one site.
3. Mango – I discovered Mango a few years ago while in NYC in Soho. I saw these modern yet classic silhouettes in the window that reminded me a lot of Zara.
4. Miss Guided – This is a major throwback for me. When I first found out about Miss Guided I was in high school. They had trendy basics at an affordable price. Over the years they become more and more on point with their quality.
5. HM – THANK THE HEAVENS for you. HM is a major power house in the affordable fashion industry. Definitely my go-to for classic work pieces & basics to layer in my closet.
6. Shopbop – This newly emerged site is making major noise in the blogging world. They are another site that has different (high-end) brands with a few lower in brand mixed in. Perfect to cross check when you’re shopping for something that may be sold out on another site.
7. Aritzia – I think I have a thing for Canadian brands (Lululemon, Aritzia, Canada Goose) but the edgy, chic clothing on their site are the perfect statement pieces to make your wardrobe look expensive, like this one.
8. Nordstrom – My favorite department store hands down!!! I love that they carry the high-end beauty brands that I may not be able to find at Sephora. Nordstrom is truly my go-to for on classic shoes from all different brands.
9. Forever 21 – What’s an affordable online shopping list without mentioning Forever 21. Although, I don’t shop here much, I always find a few pieces here and there that really shock me, like this one.
10. NA-KD – While I don’t shop here often, I know when visit their site I’ll find 4-5 pieces all under $100…and yes that is a really good price for me. I love that they categorized their outfits, tagging all the pieces in the looks. This makes shopping so much easier.
What are your favorite online stores to shop?