With life being so busy, I know it’s hard to stop in the midst and think of the joyous things in life. Lately, I’ve been much more appreciative of the little things that make me happy. When I am feeling defeated or discouraged, I pick one of my top 10 things that bring me joy and uplift my spirits. So I thought I’d share them with you and hopefully you can incorporate some of these into your lifestyle to brighten your day.
- My family: This goes without saying but I thank them for their love and support with everything I do. Having a good support system makes things much easier.
- Obviously planning and everything surrounding my planning company which will launch next spring. I’m super excited about the journey of seeing my planners and stationary pieces come to life.
- A good iced caramel macchiato. This is one thing that can brighten my day in one sip (and a warm croissant). In general, a trip to Starbucks will do that for you.
- Having things to look forward to and a well-planned schedule. Nothing is more exciting than the future and all the wonderful things it brings. Whether it’s a date night, brunch with my girlfriends, and vacation getaway or some well needed shopping. When I have something to look forward to, I feel more excited about planning.
- A fresh manicure and pedicure. It makes me feel so much more put together and fresh. I go to Eco Nails in Troy. Their service and atmosphere is calming and relaxing.
- A clean house, made bed and fresh flowers. These three things together will surely having me jumping for joy.
- Freshly washed face. As you know, beauty has become an important part of my life. I love the feeling when I wake up and wash my face. I feel like I’ve already crossed things of my to-do list.
- A good book is my ideal Saturday vibe. Although, I may not always have time to read when I do, I’m glued. Currently I’m loving Love x Style x Life by Garance Dore.
- New shoes are definitely a joy bringer. My new finds are these boho chic sandals from Kate Spade!
- Getting a good workout in definitely brings me joy. When I leave the gym I feel energized and ready for the day. Working out is much needed to maintain my busy lifestyle.
- BONUS: My favorite cozy place in my home. This is where I create my content, photography ideas, and planner designs. It’s a cute and chic sitting area that’s all mine!
What are some things that bring you joy?